Its spring again! This is a good time to do a little maintenance on you home. Clean the yard, wash the windows, and weed the plants.
What about your roof and gutters? In the spring it’s always a good idea to check the roof. Take a good look at the shingles; you can see them from the ground, no need to go on the roof. Gutters need maintenance too. Use these tips to check them both.
Check your roof’s shingles
- Are they all there? Did any shingles blow off?
- Are the shingles curling or cracking?
- Are there any noticeable bumps or sags in the roof deck?
- Is there a lot of granular missing? It looks like colored small bits of gravel you find them at downspouts.
- Do you see any cracked rubber seals?
- Is any flashing damaged?
- Check the ceilings inside, are any ceiling water stained?
If your shingles are looking poor give us a call at A Better Way Construction & Roofing or our visit our website abw-mc.com for a free quick check-up.
Check your home’s gutters
- Are the gutters missing or damaged?
- Are they draining?
- Are they leaking or rusty?
- Are they needing cleaned out?
If you need us we can check the gutters and clean or replace them just give us a call at A Better Way Construction & Roofing at 402-432-6000 or 402-570-5813.